Traders of the Lost Art

These items are pieces that I have in my inventory. Most of the items are recent acquisitions and are usually for sale, but often I'll feature a piece just because I find it interesting/unusual and worthy of attention. Feel free to comment or inquire.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rockford, Illinois, United States

Saturday, May 08, 2010

ELEPHANT'S FOOT STOOL


Well, here's an unusual item...an elephant's foot stool! Looks like it belongs in an African Safari lodge. It's 2' tall and has a 12" diameter across the seat. The seat is removable and the actual interior of the foot is beautifully lined with wood. This could also be used as a one-of-a-kind umbrella stand.

$350 SOLD!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger KarenP said...

Was this a real foot ? What's it made of?

2:48 AM  
Blogger KarenP said...

Was this a real foot ? What's it made of?

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home